* MEDIA ADVISORY: Wednesday,
July 4th *
Morse for Congress Independence Day Plans
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018
Makaiah Mohler, (530) 913-3242, email@example.com
Anthony Kusich, (916) 288-2228, firstname.lastname@example.org
ROSEVILLE, Calif. – Tomorrow, on Independence Day, congressional candidate Jessica Morse will be celebrating the holiday at events throughout the 4th district. Members of the media are encouraged to attend any event, but should confirm with Makaiah Mohler, Deputy Campaign Manager, at (530) 913-3242 or email@example.com.
July 4th Details
7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
· What: Pancake Breakfast
· Where: Lincoln Veterans Memorial Hall
· Address: 541 5th St, Lincoln
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
· What: Roseville Parade
· Where: Starts at the intersection of Riverside, Vernon, and Douglas Streets in downtown Roseville
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
· What: Roseville Community Picnic
· Where: Royer Park
· Address: 1190 Park Dr, Roseville
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
· What: Lincoln Community Picnic
· Where: McBean Park
· Address: McBean Park Dr, Lincoln
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· What: Auburn Community Picnic
· Where: Gold Country Fairgrounds
· Address: 1273 High St, Auburn
7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
· What: Auburn Parade
· Where: Starts at Harrison Street in Downtown Auburn and ends at the Gold Country Fairgrounds